Preparation of accounts is very important part of our services. 381 Accountancy and Bookkeeping have a team of expert who provide extensive and personalise service to our new and existing clients. We have team of experts.Read More>>
We provide bookkeeping services at your place as well as at our premises, which gives you freedom to concentrate on your business let expert do your books. We provide bookkeeping online services at very affordable prices.Read More>>
Management want to make sure that company employees and directors are getting paid correct amount and the Legal authorities such as HMRC are getting paid correct amount of tax and National Insurance contribution both employers and employees.Read More>>
Tax & VAT Returns
Our service targets those of you who have income from salaries, pensions or wages, investments or savings, small self-employments, properties, capital fees, or professional fees. In our tax return service, we will assist you when it comes to the preparation.Read More>>
You need a good accountant, this is why we choose to be
We provide excellent advice and premium class service to all our clients. We are Accounting Company in Dubai serving multiple parts of the world Dubai, UK, across the Europe. 381 ABS provides accountancy and bookkeeping services at very competitive prices, we provide, specialise and tailor made service for contractors, architects, freelancers, locums and consultants. We focus on small business like you, our friendly and cost effective service take care of all accounting needs.
- We provide unlimited telephone and email support and reply to your queries within 24hrs.
- Provide bookkeeping Services using online software Kashflow.
- Company formation or set up your business
- Provide assistance with opening a business bank account
- Provide assistance with completing and filling personal tax return
- Provide support and help with VAT Return
- Payroll Services, and provide help calculating correct tax and national insurance contributions
- Our friendly and qualified accounting staff have either completed or are studying towards one of the following qualifications: ACCA, IFA, or AAT